Online Shop secondround.fi: Products are sold by the company, trade name Bisarri , Business ID 13807436. To purchase merchandise in online shop you have to be legally competent and over 18 years old and natural person.
All prices include VAT, which is 24% of our products in Finland.
Old goods are subject to the marginal tax- practice.
Secondround.fi sells second-hand goods. All photos owns Secondround.fi. You sould ask permission to use them.
Customer service will serve you weekdays between 11.00 - 18.00, call +358500872922.
You can send questions concerning products in e-mail email@example.com or to our shop with "Contact" - form. Questions will be answered as soon as possible.
Browsing items and Ordering
1. Select first the category at the top of the page and the product you're interested.
2. When you find the product you want, click the product image or product name to get more detailed product information.
3. Click the ”add to basket” button. The product moves to the shopping basket. Mark the number of items in the box in the shopping basket. You can follow the final price in the shopping basket view in the upper right corner .
4. Make sure that your order information is correct. If you want to remove an item from the basket, just click the trash icon on the right side of the product in question. The product / products disappear from the shopping basket.
5. After you have transferred products to the basket, you can move to the basket by clicking the bastet icon. At this point, you can still freely change your order. If you have registered already, it is enough when you enter your username and password. If you have not yet registered with the service, the service will ask you either to register or to continue directly to the checkout.
6. Next move to the address page. On this page you’ll be asked to fill the adress form. You can choose to register for the service, or to do shopping without registration.
7. Next move to the ”order”-page, which contains your order information. Check the details carefully.
8. If all data is correct, proceed to pay for your purchase by clicking place order button. Move to Paytrail service (you find more information about Paytrail - service in Payment Page).
9. Remember to return to the store after payment for the order confirmation and to make sure that the order is registered in the system. If you do not receive an email confirmation of your order, please contact our customer service. Paytrail informs you of successful payment. Paytrail gives your a link in the e-mail, where you can track your order.
Registration is voluntary and you can order products at the online store without registration.
When a user is registered by the service provider, the personal data is collected in the register. Information is not released to external parties, the customer database is stored securely. You have by the Personal Data Act, the right to check the information in register, or the right to request the removal of information from the register.
DATA PROTECTION POLICY FOR Secondround.fiS CUSTOMER REGISTER
The controller is Secondround.fi (business ID 13807436
Contact person for matters related to the file: Marjo Erkko, shop keaper, ower
Address: Ristiaallokonkatu 6, 02320 Espoo/Tarkk’ampujankatu 5, 00120 Helsinki
Telephone: +358 500872922
The name of the file is Secondround.fi's customer register.
Personal data are processed for purposes related to maintaining, managing and developing the customer relationship, offering, supplying and developing services as well as invoicing. Personal data are also processed for the purposes necessitated by resolving any possible complaints and other claims.
Furthermore, personal data are processed in communications directed at customers as well as marketing, in conjunction to which the data are also processed for purposes pertaining to direct marketing and electronic direct marketing.
Customers have the right to refuse direct marketing targeted at them.
The controller processes personal data directly and also utilises subcontractors working on its behalf in the processing activities.
The legal grounds for processing personal data are the following grounds specified in the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”):
The aforementioned legitimate interest of the register keeper is based on a meaningful and appropriate relationship between the data subject and controller as a result of the data subject being a customer of the controller and the processing being conducted for purposes that the data subject can have reasonably anticipated at the time of collecting the personal data and in the context of the appropriate relationship.
As a general rule, the file contains the following personal data on all data subjects:
Personal data are collected from the data subjects themselves.
In addition to this, personal data are collected within the framework of the applicable legislation from generally available sources that pertain to fulfilling the relationship between the controller and data subject, and that the controller can use to perform its duties related to maintaining customer relationships.
Personal data collected in the file are stored only for as long and to the extent that is necessary in relation to the original or a compatible purpose for which the personal data has been collected.
The need to retain personal data is assessed every three (3) years, and, in any case, data concerning a data subject are removed from the file five (5) years after the end of the customer relationship between the data subject in question and the controller has ended, and the obligations and measures related to the customer relationship have been fulfilled. For example, accounting records are kept for six years after the end of a financial period.
The controller shall regularly assess the necessity of storing the data in accordance with its internal code of conduct. Furthermore, the controller shall by all reasonable measures ensure that any personal data that are inaccurate, erroneous or contain obsolete information in terms of the purposes of processing the data are deleted or corrected without delay.
Personal data will not be disclosed to third parties.
Personal data contained in the file will not be transferred outside the EU or EEA.
[Materials containing personal data are stored in locked spaces that can only be accessed by the appointed persons with task-based authorisation.
The database containing personal data is on a server which is stored in a locked space that can only be accessed by the appointed persons with task-based authorisation. The server is protected with the appropriate firewall and technical safeguards.
The databases and systems can only be accessed with separately provided personal user IDs and passwords. The controller has restricted access rights and authorisations to information systems and other storage platforms so that the data can only be viewed and processed by persons who are required to do so to ensure the lawful processing of the data. Furthermore, the database and system interactions are registered in the log data of the controller’s IT system.
The controller’s employees and other persons have undertaken to observe secrecy and keep secret any information they may gain in the context of processing personal data.]
The Data subject has the following rights under the EU General Data Protection Regulation:
Any requests regarding the enforcement of the data subject’s rights are to be addressed to the controller’s contact person listed in Section 1.